Indonesian Trade Promotion Center is an Indonesian Government Agency operating under the Ministry of Trade of Indonesia. There are currently 19 ITPC offices located in 18 countries around the world, with 2 offices in United States; the Los Angeles branch and Chicago branches. Our Chicago branch has been established since 2009 and we are proud to be an integral part of trade between Indonesia and United States.
ITPC Chicago serve as an international promotion arm for Indonesian Government in United States, mainly in Midwest and East Coast region. ITPC Chicago focuses primarily on promoting trade between the two nations, facilitating exporter and importer from both countries, connecting and bridging communications between businesses, and provides trade-related data, regulation, information, market access and updates about Indonesian market.
OUR VISION is to promote and improve trade between Indonesia and United States, as well as to become trusted and reliable partners for United States businesses in doing business with Indonesia.
* Provide information on Indonesian product supplies by sector and companies
* Ensure that information on Government trade regulation and procedures are met
* Facilitate arrangements and trade visits to Indonesia in an effort to personally meet manufacturers and exporters
* Provide assistance in coordinating and facilitating business between Indonesian exporters and US importers
* Prepare and collect information on Indonesian companies participating in overseas trade exhibitions
FOR INDONESIAN EXPORTERS
* Provide information on the US market while creating an access to allow for market penetration and expansion
* Aid in Indonesian products through trade promotions, exhibitions, missions, publications, and business visits
670 N Clark Street
(Between W Huron & W Erie Street)
Chicago, IL 60654